Wednesday, April 23, 2008

One To Watch

Even before I heard it confirmed in the news, it was easy to figure out that Hillary Clinton took Pennsylvania yesterday.

I didn't hear any "Rah-Rah! Oh-Ba-Ma!" in the house this morn. You see, my mate is not only an Obama $upporter, he's in with the masses who've become mesmerized by this man.

I like Obama just fine but I haven't given up on Our Girl yet. Hillary's guts and determination are just what is needed to lead during these very precarious times.

Even if you don't particularly care for the sound of her voice, ya' gotta love Clinton's perseverance and dedication.

Both candidates come from Illinois; Hillary, born there; Barack, arrived later. In spite of being called an elitist recently, Obama chose Chicago to practice law where he thought he could make a difference. Both possess good Midwest work ethics.

Clinton may be down (in delegate numbers) but she's definitely not OUT yet!

Let the contest continue!