Tuesday, April 29, 2008

No-Brainer

So, "W" has me actually thinking about using my economic stimulus check to go shopping! Even though my intuition tells me it's best to $ave it "for a rainy day" or pay down debt$.

Hhhmmm...What a dilemma!

Never before have we had such an open invitation to $pend frivolou$ly.

Tis not of my nature but I must admit, once I start dreaming about what nicety to buy, c'est tres facile (for the non-francs among us, that's: 'very easy') to think of a dozen things I'd like! With a little prodding from our government and a few extra bucks, I just might follow our Chief's command:

"Thou shalt shop to stimulate the economic engine that drives our country."

There's a pair of clogs I've had my eye on for some time. Infinitely cheaper than designer Mahlano Blahniks, I think I'll (let myself!) buy them.

When I consider the countle$$ hundred$ (er, thou$and$?) of "disposable income" that's been $quandered in ca$ino$ (and el$ewhere), this shoe purchase is pure "no brainer"...

...kinda like our "Gee, Whiz, Prez".

Hey, Thanks, "W" ;~ )