Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Woman's Prerogative

Never have I been a flip-flopper especially where the subject of politics is concerned. But never before have I been so unsure of who to vote for in Oregon's upcoming presidential primary, May 20.

One day, I am confidant my vote will go to Obama whose voice I find to be honest and forthright. The next day, I'm reminded of the experience and lifetime of hard work Hillary has whereas Obama is a relative newcomer.

Most importantly, for the first time in forty years, OREGON WILL MATTER.

If Barack Obama takes Oregon, he may go so far as to claim the Democrat's nomination victory right here on Oregon soil.

That. Is. Huge.

That's why my own vote is so important. I have less than 6 days--and counting--to figure it out.

Not a word I'd ever use as a personal description, but this time it fits to a t: Undecided. That's me!