Friday, June 27, 2008

Loser!

I've lost a lot of things in my life but for sure, the most annoying loss has got to be my glasses, especially for the second time! These are not reading glasses, mind you, but prescription lenses needed for long distance.

Next, the TV remote has gone missing for a couple days which I'd easily live without if I could just find my glasses! (OK, maybe not easily; we are, after all, creatures of habit)

What's next? Car keys? Fortunately, I have a back-up set.

The first time my glasses went missing a few months ago, I did without them for weeks before realizing I needed to order another pair.

Of course, they were found the next day. Fortunately, I was able to cancel the new ones.

Last time I lost my glasses I swore I'd wear them around my neck from now on. But since I actually need them so rarely, it seemed impractical, not to mention, ridiculous-looking.

Now what? Vacation looms next week. Hhhmmm, I wonder how long I can go without them this time.