Monday, August 11, 2008

Got Blueberries?

One cream to erase wrinkles; one to retain a dewy complexion. An elixir to undue the past, one to renew the future.

I ain't buying it!

No amount of advertising or marketing is going to convince me that there's a product or "magic bullet" able to undue the ravages of Father Time and Mother Nature's big yellow orb.

I don't believe topical ingredients like retinols and antioxidants are going to bring back youthful skin. Only by resorting to invasive procedures with needles or scalpels can one turn back time. But in doing so, one is only fooling oneself.

Not only do these so-called regenerating serums make unsubstantiated claims, most are very expen$ive! I prefer to get my antioxidants, naturally...

the old-fashioned way...

....by eating them.

Blueberries, anyone?