Thursday, November 27, 2008

Health is Wealth!

Today is Thanksgiving...a time to reflect on the past year; to be grateful for all our blessings.

Tops on my list is good health for without it, nothing else matters!

Next, a warm house and a loyal mate. Ditto, family. They may not live nearby, but through the magic of modern technology, it's much easier to feel closer than the miles between us.

I'm also grateful for our neighbors who have one eye on our house while we do the same for them. Though we keep to ourselves and enjoy our autonomy, everyone knows who's who. We'd be there for each other in an instant, if circumstances dictated the need.

Friends...where would we be without them? They love us in spite of our quirks and sometimes, G'bless 'em, because of them!

Work that feeds my soul, I'm grateful to do what I love, teach art.

Finally, peace, quietude....and Time, Sweet, Time to reflect on all those people and the things that matter most!