Thursday, July 10, 2008

Freak Flag

Here's something we rarely hear...but it's true,

so I'm just going to say it: I LOVE MY HAIR!

No fuss, no muss...but mostly because it is stick-straight.

I'm glad I don't suffer from 'humidity blues'. Whenever the air is thick with moisture, no fret about frizzing up.

Of course, I didn't always love my hair. Like most people, I wanted what it wasn't. Too many perms later, to try to achieve that which just wasn't meant to be, finally, I embraced my locks, as is.

I've never regretted being low maintenance. No color or blow dryer. No serums or pomades; no mousse and certainly no hair spray! Beyond the use of shampoo and conditioner, about every third day, my hair is totally natural and by not over-processing, shiny, too.

Proud to be Non-Product Queen!